Achieving agility is more than instating some popular practices. Agility is measured in real outcomes rather than checkboxes and involves dynamism and responsiveness to market forces.
In line with agile approach I offer consulting in various areas, such us:
- Individual coachings for Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Agile management coaching for Leaders and Project Managers
- Group coaching via custom design trainings
- Soft-skilled coaching for all members of organisations, based on NVC and Mindfulness approach
- Support during organisation transformations on a large scale:
- Analysis of your current scenario to understand culture, opportunities for improvement, and desired outcomes
- Recommendations on short term changes to help your team make quick course corrections to get operational and productive quickly
- Recommendations on medium term changes to build momentum and bring your teams up to a high functioning level
- Recommendations on long term changes to make sure values are engraved in organisations core
- Presence and support during implementation of those changes, if needed
- Trainings for your teams to ensure shared understanding of target practices and culture reset
- On-going coaching to “run beside” the team and assist with issues until they are fully independent
I am fully aware that every organisation is a complex environment with its own challenges, dependencies and customer values. Hence, my approach is based on multiple conversations with both product development teams, management, CEOs and end users, if such opportunity presents itself.